EXPORT KEG BASICS
- Keg Logistics will provide kegs for your brewery or production facility in the USA or EU on a “per fill fee” basis.
- Keg Logistics will collect the empty kegs in the USA or EU. Place another order and we’ll deliver it right to the requested location.
ABOUT THE KEGS
- Keg Logistics offers 30 liter and 1/6th barrel stainless steel kegs from BLEFA/FRANKE.
- We offer two valve options: Euro S-Type Valve, US D-Type Valve
- Kegs are RFID tagged to support tracking by the brewery and their distribution supply chain.
PER FILL FEE
- 30 Liter with Euro S-type valve – $18.00 per fill
- 30 Liter with USA D-type valve – $18.00 per fill
- 1/6th Barrel with USA D-type valve – $18.00 per fill
Kegs will be delivered to the brewery within 45 – 60 days
- A three-year agreement is required and will give you on-demand access to as many kegs as you need to service the export market(s).
- The kegs can be used in the UK and major EU countries including Germany, Belgium, Sweden, Ireland and Norway.
- The kegs can be filled by any brewery in the USA or Canada and shipped to an approved importer/wholesaler in the UK/EU.
- The kegs can be filled by any brewery in the UK/EU and shipped to an approved importer/wholesaler in the USA.
- Once the empty counts are reported by the wholesaler, Keg Logistics will collect them free of charge.
- The export kegs are generic, marked only with “Keg Logistics” and a color band. The brewer will be responsible for identifying the product in the keg by use of a “keg collar” or small adhesive label placed on top of the keg. This is required by the export market.
Do not settle for plastic kegs or one way throw aways!
30 Liter and 1/6th Barrel
Euro S-Type Valve
US D-Type Valve